House Plants Forum   HousePlantsExpert.Com

The community of house plant growers - helping others and being helped to nurture the health and bring out the beauty of indoor plants.

Choosing house plants discussion. It's important we choose plants that suit the current conditions we can provide - or we're setting ourselves up for unhealthy plants from day 1
Good morning,

I decided to join this forum, cause I really need your advice. The thing is, I'm planning to improve my home and office designs. I want to bring some greenery that would look fancy and at the same time cozy. However, I will not be able to take care of natural plants, so I'm thinking about preserved ones. What do think about green wall garden made of preserved plants? Do they last long and look good? I actually found some great ideas here: www.gajadecor.com but I want your opinion too. Are they easy to maintain and what about the prices?
Hi

Sorry I do not have a lot of knowledge about preserved plants.

They are obviously a great option for those that cannot grow indoor plants, and primarily for decor.
In terms of improving decor they're great!

I think to find out prices and how easy they are to maintain you will need to do plenty of research.

Jason (admin)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]