House Plants Forum   HousePlantsExpert.Com

The community of house plant growers - helping others and being helped to nurture the health and bring out the beauty of indoor plants.

House plants identification is important and it's necessary for a grower to know the name of a species in order to provide the correct conditions and care for it to thrive. Ask the community to identify your indoor plants.
By Carol M
Can you please help me identify this plant. It has leaves that seem to grow out of the veins of other leaves. Weird.
IMG_2946.JPG
IMG_2946.JPG (172.07 KiB) Viewed 21014 times
By Carol M
As I haven't heard anything from anyone, I will try giving a little more information. We got this from an auction with some other plants - a jade and some aloe vera. We live in Canada, so this plant/tree was definitely indoors - we have left it out for now but it is getting cooler at night and it isn't looking so well. I guess we will bring it in soon. In total it is about 5 feet high and it has a woody stem and some diseased leaves. If there is anything else that would be helpful to know, tell me please. Googled the heck out of it, but got nowhere.
IMG_2991.JPG
IMG_2991.JPG (136.73 KiB) Viewed 20999 times
IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2990.JPG (119.96 KiB) Viewed 20999 times
IMG_2989.JPG
IMG_2989.JPG (107.6 KiB) Viewed 20999 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]